A fantastic platform to market a real estate business, Instagram offers many features to add variety to posts and keep viewers engaged. One of the most useful tools available through Instagram is the multi-photo post feature that allows users to share up to 10 photos or videos as a single carousel post. To see all the photos and videos, viewers begin by swiping left. There are a number of creative ways to leverage posts of multiple photos and videos to create engagement with your followers and build your real estate business.
- Visualization: Show the best 10 photos of each new home you are listing. Include photos of different rooms and unique features in the home. Seeing the home in its entirety makes it easier for a customer to visualize living there.
- Steps in a Process: Post DIY tutorials using multiple photos from the process. This post could be especially useful when staging a home for sale.
- Before & After: You don’t have to utilize all 10 photos; sometimes a simple before-and-after comparison is all you need to make an impression.
- Progress, Growth & Change: This option is ideal for displaying change or progress over a longer period of time. If you have the time, or if your clients have the photos, you can show the front of a home during each season, at different times of the day, and in various types of weather.
- Hacking a Panoramic Shot: You can slice a panoramic photo into squares for your followers to swipe through.
- Trivia & Clues: The multi-photo tool only displays the first photo by default, so it lends itself to creating Q&A style posts where customers can swipe to reveal the answer. Some possible uses:
- Showcase pictures of amenities and distinguishing attributes of neighborhoods where you sell homes.
- Post photos of different design trends to see what your followers like (for example, three types of kitchen countertops).
- Share photos of the iconic images, art and architecture in your city and ask if your followers know what it is and where it is located.
There are myriad ways to use the multi-photo post tool on Instagram to promote your brand, grow your business, and establish yourself as a real estate expert in your city.
For full instructions on how to create a post with multiple photos, click here.
Tags: Realtor Marketing